Asked by Anonymous User

on 11/4/20

Hello doctor saab, warm greeting, I am 35 years old. Often, I do have palpitations (skipped beats/ectopic) and when I have this sort of abnormal beats, I do have panic attack and I get hot flashes or adrenaline rush. I feel as if I am gonna have heart attack. Is it benign or malignant?? Plus, I have been suffering from head dizziness and due to this, I am having sleep apena (CSA). Sleep apnea is just a guess. While sleeping, I don't get ample electric signal in brain and due to this, I feel sleepless whole night. When I try to exhale, hot flashes occurs throughout the body along with heat beats faster(but no ache in heart). I did ECO, ECG and pulmonary test, all normal. Overall, my pivotal problem is skipped beats(PVCs) and sleep disorder. k vako hola doctor Saab? I want to touch your feet and listen the scholar guidance. please do write long and apparent. Thanks.

Replies to question

Thanks for your humble response, I haven't gone through the detail prognosis of PVCs. However, ECO has been done for twice and doctor said it was normal. I haven't taken any medicines yet. I am more scared with my sleep disorder. I doubt if I have some bad impression on heart. I suddenly feel the hypnic jerk in sleep and feel I am a corpse or feel doom/depersonalisation/disorientation. This routined life has made my life complete hell. Please suggest me, where should I come and acquaint with the correct treatment. please doctor saab...😭😭😭

Answered on 11/4/20

Thank you for the question. It needs the detail evaluation for you; more other signs and symptoms, examination and investigations to find out exactly what you are having and the solution of it. There are various causes of sleep disorders and need to explore it out for it. Where have you been diagnosed with PVC? Are you taking any medicines for it? You can have detail personal chat with cardiac doctor by going through this link and post your previous reports and photos. Please follow this link if you are okay: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/consult/sugar-thyroid-heart

Answered on 11/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤