Asked by Anonymous User

on 18/4/20

i am 25 years old.. my sugar and bp is normal.. last 3 month i have a pain in my hear . left side of my chest.. dudh vanda halka mathi ..raati ma pain vayeko thapauxu deusa ma halka hunxa.. .. saas ko problem xaina .. aru kehi symtoms xaina matra xaati dhukhxa dudh vanda halka mathi.. i am a boy.. kati bela kati bela sharp pain hunxa natra normal pain vairahanxa.. heart attack ko dar lagiraxa.. any infection ho ki heart attack ko sign ho vandinu paryo

Replies to question

flaxon le mutu ko dhukhai pani kaam garxa ki muscular pain matra ho sir flaxon le dhukhai kam vayena vani .. k garni

Answered on 5/5/20

kaam garda saas baddaina...k e hudaina just dhukhxa matra

Answered on 5/5/20

The age group of people like you are less likely to have heart attack. Since you are having pain at only night time and not in day its also very less likely in the heart attack. It can be muscular pain or psychological pain you are having, but need to do examination and tests to be sure. If the pain is much you can take Tab Flexon for relieve of pain! After the lockdown is over please visit the hospital nearby and get examined. Thanks!

Answered on 19/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤