Asked by Anonymous User

on 22/12/20

Hello Doctor.I am in my teenage 17yrs.I feel like i do have genital flat warts though it looks like fordyce spots but i am not sure.I am not sexually active too.I am really worried as according to my recent search it can cause vaginal discharge and my vaginal discharge is more since i got my period.Could you please help me regarding this?

Replies to question

Kindly visit a dermatologist for warts. For genital discharge, gynecologist can help. So, it will be better to go to any teaching hospitals eg. Bir, Patan, Teaching IOM, KMCTH, NMCTH as they have experts in both of these faculties.About best, everyone is best, they'll treat you with their knowledge, have a faith and YES, TRUST YOUR DOCTOR.

Answered on 22/12/20

doctor can you recommend me best gynocologist ?

Answered on 22/12/20

ya doctor i have flat warts in my face..thank you for your suggestion

Answered on 22/12/20

Did you have warts anywhere else prior to have it noticed in genitals? There are few questions we must ask and we must look for the lesions. Many lesions look alike, and must be seen . For the same reason, please consult a dermatologist and kindly see a gynecologist too. You might feel uncomfortable, but disease is worse than shyness, and there is nothing to be shy as professional help is needed. Please visit your doctor as early as possible.

Answered on 22/12/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤