Asked by krish kunwar ,29 years

on 14/8/21

At first i had candida infection on my genitals and jock itch, rash on tongue and inner mouth, and धेरै चाया on my scalp. First the infection on my genital organ becomes sever and consulted doc at kmc. He prescribed candida gel and some tablet for 4 weeks. जसले गर्दा sever condition cure भयो । But white thing never stopped building on my penis head. then i consulted him again but he said it will go away in some week but it never cured. त्यहि बेला मुख पनि चेक गराउदा केहि मलम दिएको थियो तर निको भएन। After some month i went to norvic their i visited dermatologist and urologist ( some test are done on blood and urine) and urologist said that there is no infection in blood stream and urinary system. Dermatologist suggested candid cream, fintop for jock itch, some shapoo for head and tablet for some weeks. then the infection on genital went away but redness kind a stuck there. But nowadays whitepatches are coming back and itching inside, i saw white patches on my tongue today. They said i can eat anything but cut off from sugar and milk. Please suggest, it is curable or not. im searching for doc. I have no diabetes i keep my hygiene very clean from the start

Replies to question

Dr. Mohan Bhusal

Dermatology Venereology, Aesthetics, Laser and Hair Transplantation, 4 Years of practice

Some times it might be a mixed infection rather than only fungal infection.In such case antifungals alone might not work. I can do a detail look into your condition if you consult me.

Answered on 15/8/21

Dear user, if you would like to consult online with the doctor, kindly go through the link below, https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/dermatology

Answered on 15/8/21
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Psychiatry, 2 Years of practice

Need to see the part for the diagnosis and to say more about it. You can have online consult with skin doctor via this app too in private chat and send the photos so that can communicate well.

Answered on 14/8/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters