Asked by Anonymous User ,27 years

on 24/6/18

It's difficult to pull back my foreskin during penile erection because it is abit tight. But, it is retractable when flaccid. I assume that I have a relatively short frenulum as well which pulls my glans to a little extent when I retract the foreskin. Is it Phimosis? Is it frenulum breves? What shall I do? Is it really a matter to worry about? Please help. I am 21 years old.

Replies to question

We think it wont make problem if it is retractable. But need to examine more to know the disease and exact condition. If its troublesome and you are anxious you can visit the surgeon nearby. Thanks!

Answered on 25/6/18

IMPORTANT QUERY: It is not that my foreskin is completely unretractable. It is mildly retractable even during erection and fully retractable when flaccid. Does this condition bring problem during sex life? Is it impossible to have sex with tight foreskin? Please elaborate.

Answered on 24/6/18

Your problem seems phimosis but needs the examination to rule out other causes. So please visit surgeon make it examined for the diagnosis and further management. Thanks

Answered on 24/6/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters