Asked by Anonymous User ,33 years

on 11/4/20

I am 29 yrs old. I was not sexually active so i did not know my actual problem. I came to know that I have a Phimosis problem. I have problem with pulling my foreskin back, when dry its almost impossible. But when oily, it goes back but hard and painfull and when erected, it kind of forms a ring and then feels tight at the edge, like a tight rubber. Is circumcision necessary? If no then what are the other solution. And if Yes, what will be the approximate cost and duration of being admitted in the hospital.

Replies to question

Thank you for the question. Yes it might be phimosis, and may need the circumcision. Need to examine and see for the confirmation. Circumcision is a daycare surgery and can be discharged on the next day of the operation. The cost may variable according to the hospital. In government hospitals and medical college it may be around 10-15 thousands and in private hospital it may cost you 20-30 thousands depending upon the hospital. Thanks. If you want to have online chat in person with the surgeon regarding this please visit this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-krishna-kaji-bhomi

Answered on 11/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤