Asked by Anonymous User ,26 years

on 20/7/20

I'm 21 and through online medium I found out I had phimosis. I could not retract my foreskin at all. But i read about auto-circumcision and started to practice it. It basically was a daily routine to try and pull the foreskin backwards for 4-5 minutes everyday without applying excessive force. After 2-3 weeks of practicing that (yesterday), while taking a hot shower, I pulled it back completely. It was not that much painful. And I had pulled it back before but this time, the foreskin stayed retracted. Worst thing, I decided to masturbate to get used to it. It was fine. Until today morning, I see my foreskin has swollen. My searches online concludes either paraphimosis or a natural occurring. Should I be worried? What if it is paraphmosis? Or is it just a part of the routine?

Replies to question

Need to see the photo to say exactly what it is! Sometimes the condition you said can lead to paraphimosis too! If the swelling is much and painful and you could no pull it back to the normal, need to visit the hospital for the further evaluation and treatment! Have consult with the urologist doctor online for the further query if you want where you can send the photographs of you part in private and put your query: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-krishna-kaji-bhomi/

Answered on 20/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤