Asked by Anonymous User ,31 years

on 22/12/20

I have Melasma (Poto) on my face. Whom and where to go for the treatment? Please advise me a best place and doctor to go with in Kathmandu. Thank you.

Replies to question

Agreed completely with Dr. Mohan. And when there are so many best places and best doctors out there, it is so difficult to answer questions relating to A BEST PLACE AND DOCTOR. Hence, the answer was directed for the foreseeable cosmetic interventions 'BEST" in patient's words. :) :)

Answered on 23/12/20
Dr. Mohan Bhusal

Dermatology Venereology, Aesthetics, Laser and Hair Transplantation, 4 Years of practice

I dont think you need advance equipment for treating melasma. A good medical history and identifying the underlying cause is more important than moving directly to invasive procedures. Mostly melasma can be treated( not cured) by sunprotection, depigmenting agents, oral drugs and some peeling agents. You can visit a good dermatologist.If you are looking me i see patient in Nepal plastic cosmetic laser and center at dhobighat. please call 015188522 to book appointment

Answered on 23/12/20

Best place are the places with advanced equipments(high profile hospitals have high profile instruments and you are in kathmandu, the best place for medical facilities in Nepal), and about best doctors, dermatologists are the best doctors for melasma.

Answered on 22/12/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤